You will be an advocate for the Infusion Express (IVX) mission of transforming the way people experience healthcare. Business Development Managers form the core of our Business Development team, and interact daily with physicians, nurses, and other health care providers at our partner hospitals and clinics.
You’ll be joining a seasoned team of entrepreneurial sales and business development professionals who are working to grow our business in an exceptional way. Expect to be empowered, autonomous, and impactful.
To strengthen our sales team, we’re seeking a business development professional with an entrepreneurial spirit who wants to shape the future of America’s largest industry in the local market (Chicago or San Francisco). We don’t have strict requirements on experience or skills; we’re more interested in what makes you different and why you would thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Increase new patient encounters by identifying potential referral sources, seeking out non-profit partnerships, and attending local networking events within the community.
- Strategically target and cold call new providers within targeted specialties establishing relationships with providers and their staff to grow the territory, quickly establishing a reputation as a trusted advisor for your clients.
- Conduct and prepare pre-call planning and call objectives optimizing travel routes and managing time efficiently.
- Work closely with providers and health care partners to ensure the needs and expectations of staff and patients are always exceeded.
- Set up, manage and organize local walks, trade shows and symposiums to increase brand recognition and patient interest.
- Frequently work with marketing to share local events and patient engagement to maintain social media activity.
- Act as a liaison between referring practices and IVX Operations teams to ensure physician practices and patients are onboarded properly and have a positive experience at every contact with IVX.
- Establish a positive and collaborative working relationship with pharmaceutical reps within the industry and the market.
- Operate at the highest ethical standard during every customer and patient interaction, and in alignment with IVX philosophies and principles.
- Input timely and well-organized reports via CRM reporting, management tracking and expense platforms.
You’re an ideal candidate if you:
- Genuinely enjoy interacting with doctors, nurses, and other health care professionals
- Have creative ideas as to how you can impact change in the health care industry
- Are passionate about improving patient experience and outcomes
- Are frustrated by the current state of the healthcare industry
- Can make quick and thoughtful conclusions
- Have a bias to action and are motivated by results and outcomes
- Are detail-oriented and diligent
- Have experience selling to or implementing solutions for doctors, nurses, and other health care providers
- Have experience working with a quota in a sales environment motivated by results
- Clinical expertise in one or more disease states
- Confidence working directly with physicians, nurses, and clinical staff members
- Knowledge or experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with product or service implementations or “start-up” businesses
- This role requires approximately 75% car travel in the local market (Chicago or San Francisco).
Fremont, CA | San Mateo, CA | Glenview, IL | Schaumburg, IL